1. The Abbey of Gethsemani is a community of Roman Catholic monks belonging to the worldwide Order of Cistercians of Strict Observance commonly known as Trappist. The community was established in 1848 in Trappist, Kentucky just outside of Bardstown. Visit their online store where you can get their amazing Kentucky Bourbon fudge and award-winning Kentucky Bourbon Fruitcake.
2. Kentucky Woods® bourbon barrel cake is known as the worlds more interesting cake! Made from aged Kentucky bourbon, Kentucky Woods® cake is a moist brown sugar cake with a blend of bourbon essence chocolate cake, topped with walnuts and a chocolate and caramel bourbon icing. Each cake is then packed in a handmade wood barrel cake box that is handmade in the U.S.A following in the oak barrel tradition used for over 200 years!
3. Art Eatables® is a chocolatier and confectioner based in Louisville, KY who once supplied product for the Academy Awards. They provide hand-made chocolates and candies that taste amazing, look great, and are presented beautifully. They’re chocolates will melt in your mouth, shop online or if you’re in Louisville stop by their downtown retail location.
4. Black Dog Candles are soy wax candles that will make an impression on your animal loving friends with portions of the proceeds benefiting local animal shelters. In addition to holding scent better, Black Dog Candles are non-toxic, burn up to three times longer and produce 90% less soot than regular candles.
5. Southern Socks represents every state in the South with high-quality socks that are proudly made in the USA. These socks come in a wide variety of southern themes such as horses, bourbon, southern pride. The company is also well known for their apparel and their Y’all Brand. Click here to check out all their quality products and don’t forget their wrapping paper for added appeal.
6. The Blue Rose Kentucky is another great option for cute Kentucky apparel. Blue Rose tees are so comfortable you could sleep in them, but so cute you’ll want to wear them every day. You’ll find something for all the ladies on your list at The Blue Rose Kentucky.
7. Jamberson is a Kentucky-based company with a slogan that says it all, “The World Stinks. We Help.” And that they do! The company offers quality hand-made aromatherapy products like candles, soaps, body sprays, bath bombs, and bath salts.
8. Meg C Jewelry has become a staple in the Lexington arts scene. Meg C creates fine pieces made with recycled platinum, silver, gold, and one-of-a-kind ethically sourced stones. Her pieces range from ladies jewelry to mens cuff links and range from $65 – $5500, so there’s something for everyone. Click here to shop online or visit their Lexington store.
9. Cookies! All Najla’s products are free of high fructose corn syrup, hydrogenated and trans fats, preservatives and artificial flavors. All of their desserts are baked fresh and shipped promptly to ensure you can enjoy them as they were meant to be enjoyed. Click here to order these delicious treats for someone you care about, don’t forget to get some for yourself!
10. River Ranch Farm in Richmond, KY is a working hard offering amazingly soft alpaca products including scarves, socks, rugs, tapestries and more. If you have ever felt alpaca hair then you know anyone on your holiday gift giving list would be delighted with a gift from River Ranch Farm. Click here to order online or visit them in Richmond for a farm tour!