This cookie is my husband’s favorite cookie. It is very easy to make and the best part, you don’t even have to bake them!
No Bake Cookies
½ cup unsalted butter
2 cups granulated sugar
½ cup whole or 2% milk
4 tablespoons unsweetened cocoa powder
Pinch of salt
½ cup peanut butter
2 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups quick-cooking oats
1. Add the first five ingredients (through the salt) to a 4-quart saucepan.
2. Bring to a rapid boil and let boil for 1 minute.
3. Remove from heat.
4. Stir in the peanut butter and vanilla extract until smooth, then stir in the oats.
5. Using a medium cookie scoop (or 2 tablespoonfuls), drop onto parchment-lined baking sheets.
6. Let cool until set, about 30 minutes. Cookies can be stored in an airtight container at room temperature (or in the refrigerator) for up to 2 weeks.