Looking for a family-friendly activity to spend your Labor Day? We’ve gathered some of the best Labor Day events in Louisville below.
- WorldFest – Louisville’s premiere international festival, WorldFest, brings together cultures from all over the world from September 2-5. 150 international-themed arts, crafts, merchandise, and food booths are sure to please everyone.
- Fleur de Flea Vintage Market – Browse vintage treasures at the outdoor Fleur de Flea Vintage Market at Waterfront Plaza. More than 150 vendors will be present selling collectibles, antiques, and repurposed and mid-century furniture. Don’t miss this vintage flea market on Saturday, September 3!
- Kentucky Kingdom – A thrilling weekend adventure can be found at the Kentucky Kingdom. Ride roller coasters, float down the lazy river, and play games with the whole family. There’s something for everyone.
- Mayor’s Hike Bike and Paddle – Get your body moving this weekend at the Mayor’s Hike Bike and Paddle. Whichever activity you choose, it will be a great way to stay active and enjoy the outdoors.
- Louisville Bats vs Indianapolis Indians – This Saturday, take you and your family out to the ballpark. Enjoy craft beer, bourbon, and baseball at this iconic Louisville stadium. Find more info about this game here!
We hope you spend this weekend enjoying your time off and doing something fun! If you’re not sure what to do try one of these fun events in Louisville!