We LOVE this time of the year because it means enjoying the great American sport of football during the Super Bowl. Even if you aren’t a sports fan, watching all of the entertainers during the halftime show with family and friends gathered around can be a fun, bonding experience.
Spend less time preparing with these easy and tasty treats. Put on your favorite team’s jersey, sit down, and relax while you watch one of the biggest sporting events of the year.
Use these ideas for inspiration on a fuss-free food spread that’s impossible to fumble.
- Chili is one of the easiest and most comforting meals you can throw together for your guests. You can even make your chili in an instant pot for a quicker cook time, or cook and freeze your chili before the party. All you really need is ground beef (or a meat alternative), chili beans, spices, onions, broth, and tomato sauce. Add toppings such as cheese, sour cream, onions, and crackers for a hearty and filling meal your guests are sure to love.
- Chicken Wings are a classic option that is great to snack on along with some carrot and celery sticks. There are many different flavored sauces you can use such as bbq, buffalo, honey sriracha, and more! You can either bake them in the oven or use an air fryer to make them even crispier.
- Sliders are another simple, crowd-pleasing option with different variations. You can make a classic cheeseburger slider with melty American cheese, or even ham and swiss. The flavor combinations are endless and both kids and adults alike are sure to enjoy them.
- Pizza Dip – Who doesn’t love pizza? Pizza dip is so easy to make and yet so delicious. All you have to do is assemble mozzarella cheese (or your favorite), pizza sauce, Italian seasoning, and pepperoni on top!
- Football Brownies are a cute treat you can make by baking brownies and cutting them into a football shape. You can then dip them in ganache or chocolate frosting and then white icing to mimic the lines on a football.
We hope you have a ball throwing your Super Bowl party at home. Incorporate these simple food ideas for a quick and easy ‘W’.
And don’t forget to check out our Super Bowl contest on our Facebook page for a chance to win $200! The contest winner will be announced on February 21st.