The summer season is upon us, which means it’s grilling season. Everyone loves cooking out during the summer months and enjoying favorites such as hamburgers, hot dogs, and BBQ! And, with Father’s Day approaching, many families will be firing up the grill to cook a delicious, family dinner. We’re here to break down the differences between a traditional gas gill and a Big Green Egg grill. If you’ve been wondering which one will be the perfect fit for your grilling needs, here is a list of benefits and information about each one.
Traditional Gas Grill:
- Traditional gas grills have faster cooking times and an automatic starter
- There are many different styles and designs of gas grills, so you can find one that fits with the style and feel of your outdoor space
- The average price of a traditional gas grill is $500-$1500
Big Green Egg
- Big Green Egg grills are a ceramic kamado-style charcoal grill, with state-of-the-art ceramics
- There are a wide range of easily adjusted cooking temperatures
- The Big Green Egg can be used in many ways; as a grill, smoker, or an oven (when you purchase the convEGGtor)
- The most common size, large, costs $849.00
Whether you’re prefer the look and feel of a traditional grill or like the newer style of the Big Green Egg, both options are sure to supply you with a delicious, summer meal. A fantastic, grilled meal is sure to please the whole family, especially Dad. Have a grill preference? Tell us about it in the comments below.
Happy Father’s Day!