Family fun doesn’t have to have a price tag associated with it. One of my family’s favorite thing to do is to drive around and look at all of the Christmas light displays. Some people go all out!
We have put together a list of neighborhoods that traditionally go all out, Clark Griswold style!
- Lake Forest Subdivision in the Middletown area typically has over 1,000 houses participate and in years past have had reindeer at the front of the neighborhood!
- Crescent Hill and Frankfort Avenue always go all out with their light displays. They often have block parties and celebrate the season with their neighbors.
- Chances are if you have lived in Louisville for very long you have heard of Toyland. One particular house goes all out and has their lights timed with music! Check out the website here.
- Veteran’s Park in Jeffersontown goes all out as well with a huge light display.
- Rumor has it that there is a “Griswold house” between Lexington Road and Frankfort Ave.
- In LaGrange there is a dancing lights display in the Main Street square!
Where is your family’s favorite spot to see the lights?