Looking for a special way to show love to those in your home this Valentine’s Day? Gifts can be expensive and often forgotten about. That’s why you should make this Valentine’s Day special in your home by creating a DIY gift for your sweetheart!
At Taylor Homes, we know that knowing where to start (on projects big and small) can be the most difficult part. That’s why we’ve picked some of the best DIY Valentine’s Day gifts for you to try out.
- Homemade Bread Loaf: There is nothing more romantic than baking for the ones you love! Not to mention, the house smells delicious afterwards. Check out these amazing break baking recipes and warm the hearts (and stomaches) of your loved ones.
- Mason Jar Flower Arrangements: We know you have plenty of those mason jars laying around the house. Put them to good use by adding beautiful, fresh flowers to show your love this Valentine’s Day! These can be as simple or as dashing as you want.
- Custom Candy Box: You know exactly what kind of candy your loved ones like. So why beat around the box? You can buy an affordable empty candy box and fill with your loved one’s delicious candies!
- Strawberry Sugar Scrub: Simple and delightful scents of strawberry, coconut oil, and sugar can make a great combination for a homemade sugar scrub. These scrubs are SO easy to make, check them out here!
- Homemade Card: Who can resist a sweet, homemade card for Valentine’s Day? Cards are simple and can mean a lot to those you love. So, make your homemade card with paper, markets, or anything you’ve got laying around.