What do you buy for a man that has it all? Buying gifts for Dad can be a tough decision, and at Taylor Homes we know Dad can be a huge part of your home. That’s why we’ve compiled a list of perfect gifts you can find Dad this Father’s Day. Check them out!
1) Handmade Card: Let’s admit, Dad is sentimental – whether he shows it or not! A hand-made card is the perfect way to show your appreciation for him, no matter wat your age is. Check out this hand-made card tutorial here.
2) Personalized Wallet: Get Dad a personalized wallet, monogrammed with his initials. Choose from various colors and styles that he’ll be sure to love. Check out this Esty site that personalizes them for you.
3) Ancestry DNA Test: This product allows you to submit a test that tells you where your DNA is from! This is an awesome gift for Dad because it allows him to trace his genes all the way back to his ancestors. The kits are now on sale from $99 to $59 for Father’s Day! Check them out now.
4) Wireless Headphones: Rev up Dad’s workout or yard work with a pair of new wireless headphones. That way, he can get the work done and have fun while doing it! Check out these great wireless headphone options here.
5) The Gift of Time: As always, spending time with Dad can be the best gift of all! Don’t forget to make him feel special by sharing a meal, giving him a ring or remembering some special memories you all have shared together.
Have a great Father’s Day,
From Taylor Homes, to your home!