Leaves are falling and the holidays are just around the corner. It’s time to cozy up and enjoy all that the season has to offer. Add all of these ideas to your fall bucket list!
- Watch a football game. Football season is upon us, so put on your football jersey, make some snacks, and get friends together to watch your favorite team play. Make these snacks to eat while you yell at the TV.
- Visit the Jack-O-Lantern Spectacular. This show in Louisville, KY will wow you with their display of over 5,000 beautifully carved pumpkins that are illuminated each night. Walk through the ¼-mile walking trail in Iroquois Park to view this amazing show of pumpkins, music, and lights. The show runs through October 31st.
- Decorate your front porch with fall flair. There’s no better way to update your home for fall than festive decor outside your front porch. Give everyone who enters your home a warm welcome with decor such as DIY wreaths, pumpkins, and fall flowers like mums.
- Go on a hayride. If you own a pickup truck, add some hay and load the whole family in for a scenic ride around the country. The fall foliage will be sure to brighten your spirits. Ask your kids to identify how many different colors or trees they see along the way.
- Pick pumpkins. Pick some pumpkins and carve them, paint them, or leave them as is to decorate your front porch for a warm welcome. Huber’s Orchard is the perfect place to get your pumpkins, located in Starlight Indiana. While you’re there, you can also pick apples and other fruit, taste some wine, and browse the farm & market.
Gather your friends and family and enjoy quality time together with these autumn activities. The Taylor Team wishes you a warm and cozy season!