Independence Day is almost here. Here are some fun ways you can spend your Fourth of July.
- Backyard barbeque. Bring out the burgers and the hot dogs. Grill up a feast for your family with this classic Fourth of July tradition.
- Fishing. It’s been proven that fishing is good for the soul (or at least we think so). Have fun casting your rod and seeing who can get the most—or biggest—catches.
- Tie-dye. An artsy way to spend your day. You can stick to the red, white, and blue theme or select your own colors. Experiment with patterns on anything from socks to pillowcases!
- Pool day. Relaxing and refreshing, a pool day is perfect for cooling off.
- Camping. Use the extra time off to plan a trip to the woods. Get off the grid and immerse yourself in nature’s beauty. Bonus points if you can spot some star constellations.
- Make red white and blue treats. Incorporate these patriotic colors into your dishes for a fun spin. You could try dipping strawberries in colored chocolate and sprinkles or sugar cookies with red white and blue icing.
- Water balloon fight. The competitive spirit of a water balloon fight is unmatched. A water balloon fight is the perfect way to have fun on a blazing hot day with your friends and family!
- Lake day. Pack a bunch of snacks and spend the day at the lake where you can enjoy a fun, relaxing day.
- Sparklers. What is the Fourth of July without sparklers!
We hope you have a fun and safe holiday—be sure to use these ideas as inspiration for how to spend your day!