1. Attend one last baseball game for the summer!
2. Squeeze in just one more pool day!
3. Invite some neighborhood kids over for an ice cream social or marshmallow roast!
4. Didn’t make it to an amusement park this summer? There’s still time!
5. Summer isn’t officially over until Labor Day weekend. Go to the lake or planning an end of summer camping trip. Let summer go out in style!
6. School may be starting but the state fair is too!
7. Don’t forget about all those area museums you planned to visit this summer, but didn’t get to!
8. Finish that summer reading list!
9. Skating! The roller rink may be open year round, but a back to school skating party is always a hit!
10. With the weather cooling down it’s a great time to take a hike and explore nature!
Bonus Want to be productive and practical? Don’t forget to get all your school supplies together, get haircuts, and deck those kids out in new sneakers!