It’s almost 4th of July weekend, which means cookouts, family fun, and fireworks! If you’re in our area, we’ve rounded up the best places to enjoy some holiday fireworks with your family and friends.
- Louisville Slugger Field: Bring the kiddos to the stadium and enjoy a Fireworks Extravaganza after the Louisville Bats baseball game on July 4th.
- Crescent Hill: Enjoy family fun, a pet contest, live entertainment, and more at the 4th of July Festival. Fireworks will take place on July 4th at 10pm on the grounds of the Peterson-Dumesnil House.
- White River State Park: Enjoy a fabulous concert and a fireworks show at Star Spangled Symphony with the Indianapolis Symphony Orchestra. The show starts at 8pm on Friday, June 30th.
- Indianapolis City Market: Spend your 4th of July evening at Party on the Plaza. This family-friendly event includes live music, delicious food, games, and of course, fireworks!
- Coney Island, Cincinnati: Bring the whole family out to Larosa’s Balloon Glow on Monday the 3rd and enjoy swimming, live music, and classic rides all day long. When the evening arrives, enjoy the hot air balloon show until the fireworks start at 10pm.
- Riverbend Music Center: Head out to the Patriotic Pops event where The Cincinnati Pops present patriotic favorites, and the concert concludes with a fireworks show.
We hope everyone has a fantastic Independence Day and enjoys the fireworks. Have a favorite 4th of July tradition? Let us know in the comments below.